D.Va's Enhanced Interrogation Methods





Full versions available on the mega drive

My first ever blender render, and I'm still in disbelief that I made it. I designed the lighting for the first picture, but because of how slow it is to adjust lighting and preview what it looks like rendered, I realized there were other angles I liked more so I rendered more angles, which probably gives away some of the shortcuts I took, but it sucks posing a scene for 360 degrees and realizing barely half of it it can be viewed from one angle.

I said I'd stop doing so much d.va, but mets' beautiful d.va model gives me so much access to her FEET! And widowmaker has a really good model too. Tempted to go further with a short 'idle' loop of tracer struggling to move her face while d.va just casually checks her phone.

credits

bondage d.va dva feet femdom foot fetish handcuffs image set lesbian overwatch pov smother tracer

No comments:

Post a Comment