Resources folder added to mega drive

I've added a folder to the mega drive (link is on the right panel) called resources where I'll release and dump any resources I make for creating content. I'm not a modeler so there will probably never be any models or props, but I've been working on making panoramas on various overwatch maps which can be used as an HDRI.

Note that they aren't really HDRI's. Overwatch doesn't record HDR information in screenshots. Also note that ground level refers to height at which the panorama was recorded from. The overwatch panoramas uploaded by Rekin on smutbase are taken at average human height to give the impression you're standing when you view the panorama, but I wanted to create panoramas which give the impression you're laying on the ground (though I guess the effect is identical to feeling like you've been shrunk if you stand up).

Here's a quick link to the subfolder.

No comments:

Post a Comment