D.Va wins! (Panorama + VR edition)


Link to alternate mirror

I wanted to experiment a bit with VR, so I rendered my latest dva picture in 4K in both panorama and stereo VR. I uploaded the full resolution panorama, as well as the VR images to my mega dump; here's a quick link. Best viewed while laying down, though if you look at it while standing up, you might as well should also tag this with giantess (but I intended it to be a normal sized dva imminently about to smother your face as you lay helplessly on your back). I'm still trying to figure out how to photoshop out the graphical glitches out of the two stereo views as I did for the flat portrait version (dva's weird brow, the HDRI seams, the king's row blimp stitched multiple times, etc...) but I gave up. I'll figure it out later and update the mega when/if I do.

The original picture has ~90 FOV, which is close to what many (cheaper) VR headsets lenses display anyways. I wanted to capture dva's mech pinning you to the ground, dva's foot inches from your face, but also dva's expression, and some of the world around dva to give you the context to realize you're lying on your back all in the same shot. I think the flat portrait came out great, but VR is in a league of it's own...

credits

No comments:

Post a Comment