New D.Va Feet

I've been working on a updating Mets' D.Va model with NecDaz91's much higher quality feet. Ever since seeing the renders and animations of wtsnacks1, I decided I also wanted better looking feet for D.Va. I made a few renders to show the comparison between the new and old feet:


I also added sliders for a height map which makes her feet progressively more scrunchy and wrinkled, though it's pretty rough and could use some tweaking. The textures were blended a bit in photoshop to match d.va's skin tone, however the skin texture itself could use more blending, and her soles could use a bit more pink, but I'll probably deal with it later. Once I finish some other rigging features I'll probably end up sharing the model.

At any rate, now when D.Va sticks her feet in your face, they'll actually look like feet and not ogre flippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment