Widowspread (with comic effect + bully captions)

Raw render

Comic book posterization effect

Posterization effect with captions


I spent quite a bit of time touching up the original render in photoshop, specifically brushing more realistic shadows onto Widowmaker's ass. If you zoom in you'll probably see my brush strokes, but I'm otherwise really happy with how it came out. This is my best render yet, I think. I might do a couple vanilla versions without the chain+angry look+bully pic.

I also wanted to experiment with using photoshop to posterize renders. Overall I think it looks okay, but I couldn't figure out a way to make the shadows a little smoother (i.e. on widow's ass cheek), and one of the downsides with the method I used is that a lot of small details (like her eyes, and her ass crack) got washed out. It's definitely something I'll be experimenting more with, as captioned comics would be a fun way to include a story with a set of images in place of longer form animations which just aren't realistic for me yet. Femdom is better with context anyways (instead of always depicting the sub in bondage cause im a pleb). Feel free to send some ideas, cause otherwise the first is 100% going to be d.va related.

No comments:

Post a Comment