Widowmaker facesitting Tracer rendering... 109/220

Frame 109/220 rendered so far. It's been 3 days, and it'll be another few days before it's finished. Once it's done I'll work on tweaking the scene to look good in POV, and then render that too (for another week).



I recently fixed my university laptop which has a better GFX chip for rendering than my PC, and which would also allow me to render uninterrupted for days (or I guess weeks at a time) without making my PC virtually unusable. It's still not an ideal situation, but I will at least have a limited capacity to put out animations in low resolution/low quality/low fps. I'll also have to be extremely selective about the angles I render. For context, I'm rendering at 25% the quality of the images I've recently been posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment